"We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us."
-Unknown

Wednesday 7 December 2011

The Movie

There, I have this absurd personal policy not to watch a movie based on a novel until I have finished reading the book, so I would evaluate how true the movie is to its basis. And so, I just finished Stieg Larsson's first bestseller, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. with trailers abound, I can't help but to watch a couple, or three, and immediately fell in love with the soundtrack. (Personal note: look for the soundtrack)

Lisbeth Salander is my new heroine!



I will be writing about the treatment of the movie later, in the meantime, here is a teaser from Youtube to look forward to.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVLvMg62RPA

Also, here are some quotes lifted from the book:

"You have been in my computer Froken Salander," he said aloud, "You're a fucking hacker."

"He's pulling the load of an ox and walking on eggshells."

"There's always someone willing to believe malicious rumors."


No comments:

Post a Comment